Content Marketing Strategy
Engage Audiences With Increased Online Presence
Online Marketing For Small Business
“Thinking of anyone looking for a good web designer… Need one? Bruce is your person. He’s fair, talented, and expert at his work.”
– Julia McCoy, Content Hacker
What's Trending Now
Today, content is more important than ever.
A successful strategy that satisfies both readers and Google focuses on high-quality content, all media types, establishing authenticity, and targeting a defined audience.
While blogs and articles remain essential, have you thought about including videos, podcasts, or other types of media?
Learn this term: Snackable Content. For short attention spans, it is important to have immediate content available that entertains, enriches, is easy to share, and attracts new leads. Mediums such as Quote Graphics, Memes, Infographics, and Gifs.
Don't Miss Out
- Per dollar spent, content marketing generates more than 3x the number of leads than paid search does. (Cahaba)
- Websites with a blog tend to have 434% more indexed pages (Tech Client)
- Today, 47% of buyers look at 3-5 pieces of content before making a decision to purchase (Demand Gen Report)
- Businesses with strategic content marketing generate 67% more leads than companies that don’t (HubSpot)
- 73% of major organizations hire someone to manage their content marketing strategy. (IAB)
From A Certified Content Strategist
3-Phase Content Strategy
- Content Creation
- Ideation – The gathering of ideas and evaluating those worth investing. Will they achieve the content goals of SEO rankings, sales, connections, or brand awareness?
- Creation – Begin drafting, writing, and optimizing the content. I can help you with tips if you are writing the content yourself. If you prefer not to do it yourself, I have access to excellent writers in every field.
- Preparation – Drafting your content piece. We begin thinking of optimum publishing dates and establishing an editorial calendar as an execution strategy.
- Content Publishing – Consistency, quality, and quantity are all considered as we direct your creation based on the presence you need to build.
- Content Promotion – This is where most of the time is spent and should be in mind as early as the ideation phase (see above). Think of the act of promotion as building relationships and a community. Steps to be considered:
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Posts
- Tag Influencers / Reach out to quoted influencers
- Paid promotion (Optional)
Content Marketing Plans*
“Per dollar spent, content marketing generates more than 3x the number of leads than paid search does.” (Kapost/Eloqua)
Content marketing strategy services are a type of consulting service that helps businesses develop and implement a content marketing plan. My plans involve creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly defined audience.
The goal of content marketing is to drive profitable customer action by providing value to potential customers through informative and engaging content. Content marketing strategy services include a variety of activities, such as content audits, persona development, content creation, content distribution, and analytics.
By working with my content marketing strategy service, businesses can improve their online presence, increase brand awareness, and generate more leads and sales.
Plans are customizable and include:
what can i do for you?
A website that is easy to navigate, visually appealing, and mobile-friendly can improve user experience and engagement, resulting in increased traffic and conversions.
Content Marketing Strategy
Do you want to increase awareness around your brand? Improve customer engagement? Rank higher with the search engines? Increase lead generation?
Well-planned and well-executed content marketing strategies are just what you need.
E-commerce solutions are a crucial component of modern business strategy, enabling businesses of all sizes to compete in the global marketplace and meet the evolving needs of their customers, whether using WooCommerce, 3rd party integration, or a custom solution.
Breathing life into the web development process involves creating a dynamic and engaging experience for users on all devices, requiring a combination of creativity, technical expertise, and a focus on user experience.
Good SEO can make people happy by increasing traffic, improving user experience, boosting revenue, and establishing trust and credibility with the audience.
Website support is all about ensuring that you have the resources and expertise you need to keep your site running smoothly and delivering the best possible experience for your users.